Friday, September 12, 2008

Socially Unacceptable, but FINALLY 5!

Smith turned the big "5" yesterday and so far he has loved every minute of it. He came running in to my room in the morning gave me a huge hug and then stood back, grinning from ear to ear, standing really tall so that I could examine him and see that he had indeed grown since he had just turned 5. He had a fun day and had a lot of birthday calls from friends and family. His Uncle Graydon called last night too, and apparently, Smith was thrilled....

Smith: "Gray, when are we going to be done talking."
Gray: "Well, it's your birthday, so anytime you want."
Smith: "I want to be done right now."
Gray: Uncontrollable laughing.
Smith: Hangs up.

Hope he's not too old to learn some manners, sheesh.

1 comment:

Dani said...

When I called him he was on a ride at Chucky Cheese. His only comment to me was "We're gonna die, we're gonna die." This went on for about a minute before he said "ok, we're not going to die"...clic.

spreading the smitty word