Monday, April 21, 2008

Don't cross the streams!

As we were playing pass with a bouncy ball, I realized that Smitty desperately needed to use the bathroom. He was prancing instead of running. We quickly paused for a potty break.

"Mom, I'm going to use the guest bathroom. Come in with me. Let's do light sabers."
"Umm. Smith. I can't stand to go to the bathroom."
"Well, you have a private. Just use it. Come on! Dad and I do light sabers all the time."

Thanks Adam. Now I understand why I am constantly cleaning the toilets.

3 comments:

Natalee said...

Adam. I'm shocked. Sorry Whit.

Gray said...

Adam. I'm not shocked at all. What father wouldn't want to play swords with his child?

Dani said...

Adam, I just like that the light sabers make sounds. Shrooob, shoooooob. - Tanner

spreading the smitty word