Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Gospel Q&A with Smith

Smith's primary teacher found me after church one day and told me about the answers Smith gave that day in class. (Before I continue, let me just say that this was not the first time this woman has come searching for me. Once, she stopped me after church and said that while the children were trying to practice some songs for the Mother's Day program, Smith decided that he did not want to participate, so he put his fingers in his ears, and began yelling, "LA-LA-LA-LA-LA!!! She wanted me to "address the issue" with my son.) The first three Q&A's were related to me by Smith's primary teacher. The fourth is from something Smith said to Whitley today.

Q: Who lived in the Garden of Eden?
A: My dad and Eve.

Q: Who did Noah bring on the Ark?
A: All kinds of animals, and two Santa Clauses.

Q: Who gave you your body?
A: Not Jesus. It wasn't Jesus.

Q: What is your favorite primary song?
A: "I Am a Giant of God"

2 comments:

Dani said...

Hey, it's obvious that you love Smith more than Laine. It's been like a month and a half since you've posted pictures of that little girl! We just want to see pictures of her already! A LOT of them too!

whit said...

Adam, I am stalking your blog. I really don't believe most of it, but it makes me laugh outloud. I tell my parents about it (the Cottrells) and they say your parents stand by every word. I just can't believe it.

spreading the smitty word